The following provisions are in place at polling stations to support electors with additional access requirements.
- All polling stations are wheelchair accessible (ramps are provided if needed).
- All polling stations have booths adapted for wheelchair users.
- Large print versions of ballot papers are available in every polling station, along with aids to enable blind voters to mark their ballot papers without help.
- If a disability prevents you from being able to complete a ballot paper on your own, the presiding officer is there to assist you, or you can take a friend or relative to the polling station to help you.
- If you don't want to go to the polling station to vote you can apply for a postal or proxy vote. Voters with long-term disabilities can appoint a long term proxy to vote on their behalf.
If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service, please contact us.