Live near Reay Primary School? Come and meet other parents at these weekly sessions and get support on accessing local services and basic computer skills.
We provide general support for adults who speak English, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
You can also contact us if you need specific support relating the topics below:
- finding out about nursery, primary and secondary school applications
- how to access health care (NHS), dental services and women’s health services
- activities that are available to you and your children in the local area
- how to access support with housing
- basic computer skills, e-Safety
- meeting your local councillor.
If you would like to find out more contact Luisa Ribeiro using the details below.